So it’s been a while so I can do a run down of the past few months
1) Getting into University, strange I know but it I hadn’t taken that leap this year and actually been granted a place I truly believe that we wouldn’t have been able to afford it. So I have completed semester 1, with 73% no less and if that doesn’t put a smile on your face nothing will.
2) We are nicely settled into our new home and about to enjoy our first family christmas in it. After room changing a few times I can happily say my fire was fitted 3 weeks ago and the difference a real fire makes to the atmosphere in our home is huge!
3)I’m in the black. Well with 3 sleeps till Christmas and having bought all bar 1 dvd and to be in the black (as a student) I am rather proud of this fact.
4) The boys are happy and healthy. That needs no more explanation.
5) I am still married. When starting to write on #R2BC we were half way through a marriage council ling course. I really thought it was the end back then. However we are about to celebrate another Christmas together as Man and Wife and it doesn’t appear to be our last.
6) I have buried the hatchet with some demons. This is quiet important to me. I had become quiet bitter and twisted about a few things in life, why I do not know. It wasn’t through jealousy or money. However I turned my back on life for a bit last year and it was me who cut my nose off to spite my own face.
So all in all I have enjoyed 2011 it has brought me more good than bad and of that I am truly thankful. Bottoms up to 2012.
If you have enjoyed reading my then why don’t you read others here and then join in.