As stated in previous blog – had already been thinking about mt bucket list before being nicely reminded of the film.
Definition of bucket list -A List of things to do before you die- Comes from the term ‘kick the bucket’.
It’s not as easy as it seems at first.
In the film the actual list which involves:
Get a Tattoo (I have 4)
See the Pyramids (done twice)
Drive a mustang Shelby
Visit Hong Kong(my most favorite holiday)
Laugh until I cry( I have done this quiet frequently)
Help a stranger(I’d say I’ve done it, but there is always room for improvement with this one)
Kiss the most beautiful girl in the world(well for me it would be boy and my 2 boys count for that)
See something majestic.
Somethings I will move across to my own list. I also have to look back at what fantastic opportunities I had as a child, travelling to the most amazing places such as Egypt, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand oh the list is quiet literally endless. I have traveled by boat, plane,car, hovercraft. I have run, well completed the London Marathon. Oh these things I have done I count myself as very lucky.
Also in starting this blog a lovely lady called Jessica commented on my blog, so I had a nosey over on her site and I like some of her ideas. I don’t quiet think I will be able to do 101 things before I die, but If I die trying it shall be fun.
So here is my Bucket List;-
1) Bungee Jump
3)Be a Birthing Partner
4) See the Northern Lights
5) Go Whale watching
6) Save a life
7) Meet someone with your own name – partial
8 ) Study the Kama Sutra and put theory into practice – I think my husband will like this one.
9) Visit all the main Waterfalls in the world
10) Go up into a hot air balloon.
13) Skinny Dip
14) Write a Novel
15) Complete a Childhood Dream
16) Learn an Instrument
17)Visit Every Continent – partial
18) Bet on a Horse – partial
19) Make fire without matches
20) Get a free upgrade on a Plane
22) Turn up at an airport and go on the first holiday on the travel agents board in there
23) Attend a Film Premiere
24) Scuba Dive
25) Milk a cow
26) Watch your country win a major sporting competition
27) See both the Lunar and Solar eclipse
28) Learn another language
29) Do route 66
30) Complete the Great Wall of China
31) See the Taj Mahal
32) Buy something you can’t afford- partial
33) See the all-time great films – partial
35) Join the Mile High Club (another one for the husband)
36) Get into a Newspaper
37) Drive a car at top speed
38) Get a tattoo – completed
40) Learn Astronomy and Read the Night Sky
41) Sell all your junk on eBay – partial
42) Learn to Ski
43) Conquer Your Fear
44) Visit at least 10 Michelin starred restaurants
45) Go White Water rafting
46) Get Revenge
47) Have a part in a film
49) Swim with sharks
50) get back to 9st3lb
I think that is all I can master doing for now, it may increase as the years go on. But we’ll see if I can do theses ones first.